Thursday, September 17, 2009

Running water...

I like to run like a river and babble like a brook. I thought I'd put these two favorites together in this post which simply states that I have been running a lot lately and I like it. After the first few times when it mostly sucks it starts to get more fun. I like to take it easy the first half and then slowly accelerate all the way back. Sometimes I imagine I am running home to Jesus which I will say is silly out loud but secretly I like it and know it is not silly in the least. Also it induces me to run very fast. So far at least though He seems to be just a little bit faster, gets away and I have to settle for rice and lentils instead. Not as good but quite tasty. Also I really don't get the appeal of running marathons. Actually thats not true I do but I just imagine how my knees would feel by the end (image of knee-bones in a pepper grinder type thing only larger and for knees.) This turns me off but otherwise I get the appeal. The end

1 comment: